The Iowa Land Title Association (ILTA) is the recognized voice of the real estate title industry in the State of Iowa. ILTA sets the standards of professional excellence and technical competence for the lasting benefit of the public and the title industry.
Become an ILTA Certified Land Title Professional! Learn more about the program and designation on the Resources Page.
Contact Information for the ILTA
CERTIFIED LAND TITLE PROFESSIONALS!
ILTA CLTP Courses at the University of Northern Iowa
Chain of Title Voluntary Alienation - April 18, 2014
Chain of Title Involuntary Alienation - June 23, 2014
Legal Descriptions - September 12, 2014 -
REGISTER for the LD Course TODAY!
Legal Entities & Special Circumstances - Nov. 7, 2014
PLOTTING LEGAL DESCRIPTIONS WORKSHOP -
Aug. 12, 2014 -Register on the Events Page!
BEGINNER ABSTRACTER SCHOOL - Nov. 14, 2014 -
Courtyard by Marriott, Ankeny
Title Plant Certification Program Details
ILTA BOARD MEETING: August 7, 2014 - Courtyard by Marriott, Ankeny
Title Guaranty Commitments & Certificates Webinar
ILTA / ALTA Principles of Fair Conduct:
- To engage only in business practices that are lawful and consistent with a high standard of ethical behavior.
- To encourage a culture of compliance within their organizations for federal and state laws that govern the title insurance business and title-related services, and for these Principles.
- To treat consumers in a fair and ethical manner.
- To provide consumers with timely and comprehensive information regarding their policies, services, products, and prices so as to enable consumers to shop effectively among providers of title-related services.
- To encourage and assist consumers to be educated purchasers of title insurance and title-related services.