The Iowa Land Title Association (ILTA) is the recognized voice of the real estate title industry in the State of Iowa. ILTA sets the standards of professional excellence and technical competence for the lasting benefit of the public and the title industry.
Certified Land Title Professional Program Details:
Course Two: Involuntary Alienation, June 21, 2013 - Register on the Events Page - Members Login to Register!
Course Three: Legal Descriptions, September 6, 2013
Course Four: Legal Entities & Special Circumstances, November 4, 2013
Plotting Legal Descriptions Workshop: June 3, 2013 - Register on the Events Page - Members Login to Register!
Title Plant Certification Program Details
ILTA BOARD MEETING: Monday, August 12, 2013, Des Moines
Title Guaranty Commitments & Certificates Webinar
ILTA / ALTA Principles of Fair Conduct:
- To engage only in business practices that are lawful and consistent with a high standard of ethical behavior.
- To encourage a culture of compliance within their organizations for federal and state laws that govern the title insurance business and title-related services, and for these Principles.
- To treat consumers in a fair and ethical manner.
- To provide consumers with timely and comprehensive information regarding their policies, services, products, and prices so as to enable consumers to shop effectively among providers of title-related services.
- To encourage and assist consumers to be educated purchasers of title insurance and title-related services.